Dreamstation CPAP With Humidifier
DreamStation positive airway pressure (PAP) sleep therapy devices are designed to be as comfortable and easy to experience as sleep is intended to be. Connecting patients and care teams, DreamStation devices empower users to embrace their care with confidence, and enable care teams to practice efficient and effective patient management.
The Servicing Package includes the following:
- For our CPAP users
- Valid one year from date of online purchase
- Preventive Maintenance x 1 time
- CPAP Cleaning x 1 time
- Purchase of one nasal mask at $99 (Applicable for Shop purchase only)
- Enjoy 30% off filters and tubing (Applicable for Shop purchase only)
- Entitled to buy a new CPAP at 20% discount
- Prior appointment required for Servicing. Please call 6514 1244 for more details and appointment booking.
Terms and Conditions Apply.
- Discount is based on regular price and not for promotional items.
- Junnimed Services reserves the right to amend the package without prior notice.
Pressure range: 4 to 20 cm H2O
Flex pressure relief: 0 to 3
Ramp time: 0 to 45 min (5-minute increments)
Starting ramp pressure: 4 cm H2O to CPAP Pressure (CPAP)
Heated humidification: Fixed, Adaptive
Data storage capacity (min): SD card: > 1 year On-board: <6 months
Altitude compensation: Automatic
Filters: Reusable pollen; Disposable Ultra-fine
Device controls: LCD, control dial/push button
Warranty: 2 years
Dimensions: 15.7x19.3x8.4cm (w/o humidifier); 29.7x19.3x8.4cm (w/humidifier)
Weight: 1.98kg/4.37lbs (w/humidifier); incl. power supply
Electrical requirements: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A
Basic Menu Navigation
Setting Up with Humidification